Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Starbaby - Rogue
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Starbaby - Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:16 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: Raid member

-Character name: Starbaby

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?): Combat/sublety (yes, gear is the same, just need to reforge to be optimal in the different specs)

-Professions (lvl): Engineering 505, Jewelcrafting 0 (thinking of leveling skinning)

-Country and City: Denmark, Tullebølle

-How long have you played WoW: I started ½ year after release, and have had breaks in between.

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): None

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? Shoot them and go to Norway, living in the mountains because of the low population.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: In the evenings, mostly when I feel for it, and when I want. (Meeting to raids WILL be done, if not, i'm good at making sure I let raidleader/officer know before raid starts. Unless of course it's urgent like going to the hospital or something important

-Your occupation and working hours: School, martial art trainer, and salesman, work hours end at 18:00 means im home atleast at 19:00

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: No serious raid guilds since Wotlk ended, I was on Ravencrest in a guild called Borked, serious raiding guild going for high worldrank (in top 250 in wotlk) and serverfirsts, I've been in this guild since I started raiding in vanilla. The reason I stopped, was because I didn't want to raid hardcore anymore, and it has come to my ear, that alot of the old members of the guild have stopped, and the raiding is stopped in that guild aswell.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... y/advanced
-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 61414.jpg/
-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: Tactic theory crafting, im a nice guy and like to chat, a stable raiding member, and I always perform my best.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch? Every person is special, but it's hard to describe how you yourself stand out, as it is for people to see and experience themselves as they get to know someone better.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? Maserati, I like luxury speed and being comfortable, while still being able to carry alot of persons(social part) and be a family car, but still cool.

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass? If you give me a whip, sure. (If thats what you're in to ;) )

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk): I raided BWL AQ MC Naxx in Vanilla, Everything in TBC and Wotlk, lacking the last boss in BWD, cleared BoT(except sinestra) and skipped Tot4w, 3 bosses in Firelands, and a Morchok, Blackhoof in DS (lfr cleared ofc)

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? A girl I know, alot of matches, and alot of wine. Girls like wine. And also, some food.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? I wouldn't call her a girlfriend, we're dating once in a while, and we're cool with keeping the distance in the relationship. She's cool with whatever I do.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
No, in 6 years my account have not been compromised, i don't feel the need for it.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:56 pm
WTF.............

"-Country and City: Denmark, Tullebølle"

Im from that city o.O
My mother still lives there, small world (when the city has like what 500ppl) lol

ROAAAAAAAAAAAR ;)

-Ara
Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:18 pm
Christ! What are the chances!? :D

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 pm
User avatarSite AdminJoined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:04 amPosts: 4742Location: A Cozy Tatami with my Baby
Personally there is something about this application that I like but i just cant put my finger on it.

Regardless I have to inform you that currently we are raiding 10 man because setting up a guild for 25 mans is close to impossible when there is no difference in benefit.

We normally have 3 guys that have to be benched for the 10 man raids and these 3 guys we rotate every week in order to keep everyone happy.

The rotated guys run with our alt 10 man weekly raid, the raid is weaker but its better than nothing.

After saying all that its clear we dont "need" a new guy but on the other hand instead of blowing you off, based on your application I have dedicated a little more time to it.

Having said all this i have to throw the ball back into your court simply because I cannot offer you a 100% raid spot every week, initially you would be a benchwarmer and simply fill empty spots when needed.

You need to think about this and decide what you want to do.

Sturrm

On a long enough Timeline the Survival Rate of Everyone drops to ZERO
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Click Me
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:46 pm
Thanks alot for the kind reply. Most people would either decline or just invite to make sure they get a full raid group every time.
However what im looking for is to join a core raid group with fixed spots for max. progress every time, even when it's a laid back raid guild I like this order.
So unfortunatly I have to decline your offer, but thanks alot for the offer it's very appreciated.

Best of luck.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:48 am
User avatarSite AdminJoined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:04 amPosts: 4742Location: A Cozy Tatami with my Baby
Good luck to your friend.

On a long enough Timeline the Survival Rate of Everyone drops to ZERO
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Click Me
Offline Profile