Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  [shaman] - magmathrower
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

[shaman] - magmathrower

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:07 am
General:

Name: Abdulla

Character:

Name: Magmathrower
Class: Shaman
Realm: Stormscale

Main Spec: Elemental PVE
Secondary Spec: Elemental PVP

Professions:

Character Playtime:
135days,21hours , 45 min

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Magmathrower/simple

Prof : skinning 525/525 LW : 516/525 ( still working on it )

Player History:

Other Characters: Warrior
My first char was warrior but i got hacked in TBC ,

player UI : http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9238/wowscrnshot123011080614.jpg

Old guilds:
i left the my guild because they make event and no one attend the event and then they change the event for next days , and they make the event at 19:00 server time but they start at 21:00 server time . so i left

Application:
i applied in one guild in outland realm , i dont remeber the name of the guild , i applied from very long time .

i applied because all my friend were in that guild , but we left when the server became Full i have to wait about 20 min to log in , so i came to Stormscale with my bro .

Raiding Information:

Raiding Experience:
i've been playing Wow from 4 years i didn't played in Vanilla , i was tank in TBC ( warrior ) , healer in WOTLK priest 11/12 hc 10 man . couldn't kill LK in HC mode becasue Cataclysm released .

Talent Build:
i choosed this talent build because this the best for Pve element shaman i learned instant Ghost wolf coz it will help me to avoid things in raids without failing and to go to the adds directly when they spawn in some bosses tactics u know i am caster .

Gearing:
i like casting so i choosed elem shaman ( my best caster ) . i focus in 17% hit rating becasue i wont miss Lava burst on bosses . after i cap my Hit i increase everything to haste if i cant reforge to haste i reforge to mastry , because the haste will make my casting faseter and increase my dps .

Role:
i think all guild need caster like warlock or elem shaman , becasue shaman the is the best caster on alot of adds in patch 4.3 thats what i think , i keep spamming chain lighting and no wasting of mana becasue i keep recover 2% of my base mana .

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? i will bring knife and with my best friend .

Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?
Yes i have and they dont anything wrong about playing wow because i play at the night only .

Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
Yes .

Raiding Addons:
i use DBM ,
GTFO , and
Omen threat meter

Attendance:
i can attend everyday , but at the weekends i can stay for along time

Computer Specs:

Processor : 2.4 GHz intel Core i5

Other:

about me :
i like swimming , i dont have job yet , i like listing to songs while playing wow . i play guitar hero all the time when there is no raid . every thursday i am in the mall .

My first game is Battlefield 2 , then my friend told me about Wow and i loved it . ^^

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:19 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
Thanks for the nice apply.....
Sadly we donĀ“t have any spot at current time...

Good luck in the futher...

Offline Profile