Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Sun Tzu Questions
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Sun Tzu Questions

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: Raid-Member :)

-Character name: Grech

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):Warlock, Destruction (MS) And Affliction (OS)

-Professions (lvl): I have no Prof :/

-Country and City: Sweden/ Gothenburg :)

-How long have you played WoW: I did not remeber when world of warcraft came out :) But I started to play it when It come out :)

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): Serpenth and Norpan :) It's my cousins :D

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? I think I should run and yell :D

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: 34 H :D I have Parentcontrol :/ Sun-Thur 17.00 - 21.00 Fri-Satu 17.00 - 00.00

-Your occupation and working hours: I'm going to school :D

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: Sun Tzu :D I did not left :/ I was not playing for a long time so I was kicked :/

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Grech/simple I will be 85 soon :)

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
Error :S I cant do it :O

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: If something nice could drop I maby can give it to the guild bank :D But It never drops things for me :/

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch? I dont really know :D :/

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? Amasson

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass? Yes I know :)

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk): Pretty Much :D

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? With a Hot Girl :D

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? Nope I dont have a GirlFriend

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account? Yes I have :D

Offline Profile E-mail