Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Yeslolz - Mutti rogue
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Yeslolz - Mutti rogue

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 pm
-Character name: Yeslolz

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):
Rogue, Mutti MS atm, and sub pvp,

-Professions (lvl): Actually got none atm, since i´ve newly rerolled Rogue, tho ill lvl Ench and LW if i get the spot

-Country and City: Denmark / Hedensted

-How long have you played WoW: 3 years

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): Aint got any connections to the guild, just found it, and i sounded like something for me.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? feel a lil lonely, shoot them i guess ?

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: almost every eve, tho i like being together with my girlfriend aswell, but it should fit,

-Your occupation and working hours: Carpenter apprentice, 7-16

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:
Dragonmaw EU ; Some casual guilds in the beginning, but after a lil time i wantet to play more serious, so i joined Cold Fusion and did 11/12 Wotlk HC with them. after that i joined a guild called OK, which migrated from RC, left it coz disband.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... olz/simple

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
http://imageshack.us/f/684/wowscrnshot100611190659.jpg/

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
Well, i can´t bring a char with high Ilvl atm, tho i can bring a mature guy that know whats the game is about, i got a good communication with everybody,

What im lookin for is a guild that respects me, im not joining the guild to be a lootwhore, i actually just wanna join, while i prepare my gear for raiding, and maybe stand in / join alt raids until im decent geared,

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch? im a good mature guy, thats always up for any challenge, i like hanging out, chilli´ in the guild, and i think i can help boost the core grp as soon as my gear is decent again.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? Chrysler 300c ofc

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass? ofcourse,

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):
i Started play i the early wotlk, tho was just casual. i started raid Icc, and got some pretty decent kills, 11/12 hc 10 and same on 25, i even had some hc kills b4 they buffed to dmg buff alot. (This is on my mage) "http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Squizy/simple" for achis

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? hmm, Coke and my laptop ? probably my girlfriend ;)

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? she´s quite fine with it, since i can manage my time,

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
Yes i do, through my phone

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:55 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pmPosts: 377Location: Behind you!!!
Thanks for applying but we cannot offer you a spot in Sun Tzu.

Good luck in your quest to find a guild.

Bigbubble