Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Jugglez - Fury Warrior.
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Jugglez - Fury Warrior.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:07 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: Raid member.

-Character name: Jugglez

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?): Fury Warrior with Arms pvp offspec.

-Professions (lvl): BS 525 and Inscription 525, only because of the 2 sockets that BS gives and the shoulder enchant from Inscription.

-Country and City: Haderslev, Denmark

-How long have you played WoW: Since 2007

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? Shoot them, they're already dead so wouldnt think twice.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: I Don't play as much as i did before but i usually play a few hours every evening.

-Your occupation and working hours: Student from 8:15 - 15:30, Dad from 15:30 - 19:00

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: Delirium on Dragonmaw, one of the best guilds back in WOTLK when i played there. Entropy, Also on Dragonmaw and also one of the best guilds there.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Jugglez/simple

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/: http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6391/wowscrnshot100611184708.jpg

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: A mature boy that doesn't show up to raids unprepared and a humorous mind.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch? Nothing, i look like every other player in game till you get to know me.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? A lada, i dont go very fast...

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass? Of course.

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):

Started raiding in WOTLK, so i'll list my xp from that expansion. (Raided on my DK Ataie back then)

Naxx: Cleared
Ulduar: Cleared + Meta achi from 10 man.
TO(t)C: Cleared
Onyxia: Cleared
ICC: Normal cleared, HC Missing LK hc was progressing on him with Entropy.
RS: Cleared

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? My daughter, that's all i need.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?: Not at the moment, recently broke up with her.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?: Not at the moment, will get one.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:56 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pmPosts: 377Location: Behind you!!!
Thanks for applying but we cannot offer you a spot in Sun Tzu.

Good luck in your quest to find a guild.

Bigbubble