Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Application - Sacerdot - moonkin
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Application - Sacerdot - moonkin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm
Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: As a raid-member

-Character name: Sacerdot

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?): I'm a druid . Balance as MS and Feral as OS .

-Professions (lvl): 525 alchemy and herbalism

-Country and City: Romanian , Bucharest

-How long have you played WoW: I play wow since vanilla

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): I'm not sure i know anyone in the guild .

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? I would become a zombie aswell maybe :P

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: I play almost everyday when from 18 : 15 sv time to how much i want .

-Your occupation and working hours: I am a student at the moment .

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: I was in Mist and i got kicked because i failed my trial due to my exams i wasnt online for raids and i had to study for exams so i failed my trial . And i was in Map of the Problematique aswell i got 4/ 13 in that guild and i left because they were to hardcore .

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... dot/simple

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:http://images ... 14357.jpg/

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: I am a dedicated player i am usually very calm patient i'm looking forward to get new gear increase my raid proggresion and be the best . I can bring to the guild anything i can help with the raid proggresion , guild achievments but as wow doesn't affect my real life i can't stay all day long to help someone get achievments but i can help as much as i can . I am online everyday and i can be here for any raid .

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? I would be an Audi s 5 . My bro has this car so i love it :P .

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass? I never tried to be honest .

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk): I've started raiding properly in WOTLK and i have cleared 11/ 12 as my guild was only doing ICC and not nab raids like TOC , Ulduar and so on . In cata i have cleared 11/ 12 normal because in my last guild on the other server i was in the main team in BWD and BOT and didnt had the chance to kill al akir but i had a couple of tries on him . And on heroic i've done 4 bosses in BWD hc .

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? Pamela Anderson

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? I don't have any girlfriend .

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account? Yes i do

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
Sorry brother, we got not spot for you at this time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:14 pm
I saw that mostly there arent druids online and i would like to know how many moonkins you guys have in the guild .

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:18 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
Enough my friend.

Offline Profile