Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Arkize - Mage
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Arkize - Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm
**Subject:** [Class]IngameName

---------------------------------------------------------

-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: Raid-Member

-Character name: Arkize

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?): I'm fire specced.

-Professions (lvl): Mining 525/525 Tailoring 500/525

-Country and City: Sweden

-How long have you played WoW: 3-4 Years

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): No one.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? Dont know. :D

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: As often as i can.

-Your occupation and working hours: Im not working, im going in school so differnt everyday.

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: Salvation, i wanted more progress and the guild was falling apart so.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ize/simple

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/: http://img718.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 33335.jpg/

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: I'm a nice person who likes to raid and i dont whine if we wipe, as they say wiping is progress.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch? I dont know but, i'm a positive person both in real life and on World of Warcraft.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? Lamborghini

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass? Yes! ;D

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk): I havent raided much in vanilla, but in TBC i did much raiding as karazhan and black temple. In wotlk i did ICC pretty much and ofc OS and ToC.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? Redbull and my girlfriend. :) haha.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? Girlfriend, she dosent like it at all..

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account? No i dont.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
Send sernard a pm ingame, for a chat..

Offline Profile