Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Warlock apply
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Warlock apply

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm
**Apply to sun tzu**

-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: well a freind told me of the guild and i was realy interested about it. i would love to join the guild and whenever its possible also for raids. but atm my pve gear sucs so. ( 3 Heroic pve items ).

-Character name: Darkzul

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):
i play desto of the beginning, but can play aff also very well i can play both specs. my stats are destro proir, but wont do less under with aff.

-Professions (lvl): i got 2 grindings proffesions that are mining and herbalism. both are 525.

-Country and City: i live in holland also known as the netherlands. in the city Hengelo that problably nobody knows.

-How long have you played WoW:
hmm, thats along time ago well atleast its a few weeks before burning crusada came.

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): well only ingame his name is hordecow and he got a few more you proble know becouse there in your guild also.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? Get a focking shotgun.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:
thats realy hard to say for me becouse its changing every month. but normaly i'm available at all days except ttuesday and friday

-Your occupation and working hours:
as i listed above. and atm i work from monday till friday from 7:30 till 16:00

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:
well i'm atm in horde empire buts its nothing special

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... zul/simple

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
i;m sorry to say that i can't fill in more but this thing freaks out.

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
a active and social player who takes part of almost any event.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?
well to be honest i want to join this guild becouse hordecow is in it and he told me that you are doing raids, and other stuff atleast i have never been in a guild like this before so i dont got any exp.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be?
hummer thats for sure

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass?
yes ofc i do.

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):
well yougcan put that one zero but i learn fasth 1 explain and i know what to do

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? i would make a portal to summon a dk around and walk all across the water.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? hehe my girlfreind probly dont even know i'm playing wow.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
no

I hope this will do fine. sorry for the last time this time it also freaks out and its no fun to place a apllication this way. it keep scolling above can't see waht i'm typing.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:40 am
User avatarJoined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 pmPosts: 323

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
Good show, making a proper apply..
Sadly i can not invite you based on the fact that you canĀ“t dedicate your full atention to our raids...

Denied...... May you find a guild that fits you better.

/Sernard

Offline Profile