Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Rogue apply Zuna
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Rogue apply Zuna

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 am
Character name: Zúna

Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?): Rogue, Mutilate/Combat - I need a good combat weapon that's about it, my skills in combat are fair.

Professions (lvl): Herbalism/Inscription, secondary: Fishing/Cooking.
All are full skilled except for fishing. (That takes time!)

Country and City: Denmark, Roskilde

How long have you played WoW: Since it came out, so since Vanilla - although I didn't begin raiding before TBC I always did PVP before.

Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): I have no relations in this guild.

If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?
Pop into stealth, sneak into their headquarters and stab their zombie leader. That will give me so much respect among the braindead ones, that they will be making me sandwiches with tuna all day long. 8)

How much and when do you play, during a normal week: Tbh, I play on raid days (which I take pretty seriously) - but on non raiding days it's kinda up and down in playtime. If weather sucks or I'm just lazy I can be around all day nursing my char, but I'd prefer IRL life.

Your occupation and working hours: This is a sad question. I currently have no job and I'm waiting for my next education to start in september. In Denmark it's more or less jobdead at the moment - so I don't do much, except getting ready for studying again.

Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:
Some danish guilds, latest was End Gamers, which died when CAT came out. Then I joined the Pantheon which never started on HC content. Which meant I was left back with good gear, but no good fights. I left Pantheon because I decided to go horde and was tired of taking the same bosses.

Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... Ana/simple
The armory hasn't updated me to horde yet :D.. But I hope this link works. It is the same gear.

Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
http://img853.imageshack.us/i/sdfsfse.jpg/

What addons do I use?: Prat, Recount, SexyMap, Bartender, PittBull and HearKitty.

What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
Good teamplay, humor and nice dps. I'm always eager to raid and are always prepared with flasks, foodbuffs and so on. I'm good at handeling wipes or helping others to improve their game.
In my spare time off wow, I take freelance photos of nature and I like to be surrounded by animals. If I'm not either of the two, I'm probably reading or being with my boyfriend, making his life sweet.

What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?
Instead of whining when I wipe or loose - I joke about it... And come on, didn't you read the zombie part?! :oops: Well I'm no more special than others, but I do like to help always and create a positive feeling allways.

If you were a car, what kind would it be? Ehm.. I'm really sucky at cars actually. Maybe I would be a Volvo. They are strong, are hard to ruin really and it doesn't matter if you are messy in it.

Do you know how to wipe your own ass? Since I was 3½.. :)

How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):
A little in TBC, MUCH in Wotlk! (Cleared all normals and HC) and now I have good experience in CAT too. I haven't done HC's yet, but I got the gear.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you?

I would be cranky in the mornings, funny before breakfast and crazy in the afternoon. I think I would bring mango, vodka, pinapple juice and something deadly. In case there would be no food on the island, I would make sandcakes or drink salty water till I died. If I had company..... I would make the best of it :roll: Be stranding there with me, would probably be alot more comfy than stranding with anybody else. I always try to do my best and make others comfy :D You want a vodka/pinapple juice?

Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? My boyfriend plays himself, but he is mostly into pvp. Also I don't HAVE to play with him, I rather prefer playing without. He never interrrupts me cause he knows how it is - so I think we feel fine about it.

Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
No, the reason why? I don't think it is any safer to be honest. I know people who had their account hacked after getting it aswell, it only takes more of the hacker really. I've been hacked 2 times, but the problem really was, that I used same mail for alot of stuff and so on. So I got my mail hacked, then my wow. Now I have different mail for wow, then for other stuff, I got a fantastic anti virus program, I clean my PC often and always use digital keyboard on screen instead of my own keyboard..... Never been hacked since :)

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 am
User avatarJoined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 pmPosts: 323
brb putting a good word for you :) for using a part of roth ui :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:10 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pmPosts: 377Location: Behind you!!!
Accepted as a trial.

Pm for invite.

Welcome aboard
Bigbubble