Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Ðec - Warrior (Friend)
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Ðec - Warrior (Friend)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: Friend of Horrus

-Character name: Ðec

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):

Will go Arms/Fury most prolly im in the leveling stage atm.

-Professions (lvl):

None, my attention is focused fully on leveling. Will go for them at 85. BS/Ench i reckon not sure yet.

-Country and City:

Romania, Timisoara.

-How long have you played WoW:

Since June 2005.

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):

Horrus only unfortunately, he is my irl friend for some years now.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?

Ill rip a zombie's head off, bite myself with it and enjoy the feast with everyone.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:

Used to play a lot 3 months ago when i got the break. But now i started again and got other stuff to do besides wow, usually depends and the day but on big scale i can say it's around 3-4h/day. (However there can be days when i cannot even log and others when i stay more than 8-10h really depends)

-Your occupation and working hours:

I'm a student atm but the schedule is a bit rough since i have to split myself between my girl, college, driving school and job opportunity.

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:

Played on several servers but here on SS we had an irl based guild 1 year ago or something can't recall exactly. We had decent progress back then but disband due to the lack of attendance, inacceptable play style for some and the greed of this idiot romanian community.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :

I don't that will be necessary since im leveling.

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:

Bah, it's been 3 months, some of them need alot of updates, some need new version some need to be fixed in orded to match the warrior class (last char i played was a warlock). If we'll still be in touch later on ill post one prolly, but don't expect nothing big, i use useful/light add-ons to keep a decent and clear screen and ofc a really good fps/latency. (not that i have problems with these, it's just that im obsessed with having high pc performance with decent parts.

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:

Subject to change if later on collaboration will be established. Soz

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?

I hate staying out from the bunch or in the spotlight, i'm a simple man with decent expectations from life and from a community. (That was off topic i guess)
ON: Let's just say... im really experienced, seen alot in 4 years and a half really, oh and i really consume myself towards being on really high standard regarding my role/class if i feel that ppl truly need me.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be?

Audi S8. No discussion.

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass?

Actually, i kinda forgot that since i need to wash every single god damn time. 2 years ago i was diagnosed with external stage 2 hemorrhoids and it's not funny nor pleasant. So the answer yes i do :P but i wont do it ever again for the rest of my life.

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):

Played most of Vanilla on my bro's account i was slowly leveling my mage back then and haven't got to raid with it at a decent level. But with my bro's rogue managed to do ZG/MC/Ony/BWL and only Instructor in Naxx.

In TBC played dozens of chars, really loved that expansion, did everything except SWP, guild disbanded after main officer got his OH-glaive and left instantly.

In WOTLK, the romanian nerd squad somehow convinced me to rejoin them, and we managed to clear everything up to 10/12 ICC hc. Guild disbanded again after countless wipes on Sindragosa because 3 ppl just couldn't understand more than Patchwerk tactical awareness, actually those 3 were carryed all the way always played like that be we had no choice since our guild was formed out of 16 chars including alts.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you?

Fernando Torres, so he can rot in hell with me, cause he left for Chelsea.
OFF: Yes , im Liverpool all the way and im really sorry if someone around here felt offended.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?

Yes i have a girlfriend, she knows i started playing again and she kinda hates it but it's fine since we talked about it and made our deals.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?

Used to, prolly ill reactivate it in the future, i changed my phone since then and may have some problems.

As for final words, soz for the non existent editing , the copy-paste, but for now im a friend/casual and i got informed that i should make an app for it anyway so here it is. Soz for the longish bad read. Cu around.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 pm
User avatarSite AdminJoined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:04 amPosts: 4742Location: A Cozy Tatami with my Baby
Thanks for the application and welcome aboard.

Pm any officer for an invite

On a long enough Timeline the Survival Rate of Everyone drops to ZERO
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Click Me
Offline Profile