Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Manshizzle, Warlock, Champion of the slightly chilly wastes.
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Manshizzle, Warlock, Champion of the slightly chilly wastes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: Raider

-Character name: Manshizzle

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?): Warlock, destruction and demonology. My gear is fine for my dual spec.

-Professions (lvl): Jewelcrafting 523, and very low level herbalism that I plan to redeem any day now.

-Country and City: Sweden, sala

-How long have you played WoW: Since the release, so about 6 years now I suppose.

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): I don't know anyone in your guild, I spit on your science.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? I'd spit on science and save my cat.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: I'd say 3 hours or more per day, depends if I'm raiding or not

-Your occupation and working hours: I'm in school, fool. Should be done around 16.00 every day.

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: On this server I've only been in who ordered epics, lots of irl friends but we can't seem to get members to raids or we have to carry 9k dps people on our back that have habbit of spraying some swett atramedes flames on the raid. I don't mind wiping, but I don't think being on the same boss for over a month puts much excitement in the game.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... zle/simple

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/: Do you need this? I pretty much got a standard ui with dbm and omen, more or less.

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: Well, some Manshizzle? It's pretty decent in battle and on vent.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch? I don't get along well with women, I learn fast, and I'm always the last one to die.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? Jaguar e-etype.

-Do you know how to wipe your own ass? I've become very skilled at this.

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):raided everything up to naxxramas, I downed some bosses there but we weren't that hardcore. Cleared hyjal and up to mother in BT. Well, I got kingslayer before 4.0, not much to say about wotlk... I've only downed 3/6 in BWD, but I'm a fast learner.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? A swing, and someone who could push it.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? Nah, those were the days :-)

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account? Yes

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 amPosts: 207
Does alot of spitting, calls us fools, and doesnt supply a screenshot...

Hasn't anyone told Acidjohn he can't apply twice... ? Oh, sorry, must have mistaken you with someone else...

Not a very "good" application, but don't worry, i got nothing to say about invites :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:02 pm
Oh, I found it rather social :( my bad

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:29 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
Hi brother !!

Thanks for applying to Suntzu, sadly we are in no position to invite you to the guild at this time.
Feel free to try again in the future.

/sernard

Offline Profile