Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Priest healer
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Priest healer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:04 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild:

I would like join like a raid member and same as a friend of Sturrm. He said If officiers say yes, I can join. Guys I am rly lost. I was very good a hardcore player. Like a bloody tank, I am starting to be useless. Sturrm told me I can chosse one of my healing classes, write an app and maybe I get inv to Sun Tzu. Give me time to lvl up my priest from 81 to 85, I do it as fast as possible. This guild is my last chance if you guys say "no" I quit with wow. I own DK blood with 347ilvl but, useless I can come on ur raids if you will need me.

-Character name: Marlyana

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):
Priest, holy and disc, I am just working on my gear.

-Professions (lvl): Tailor/Mining (both wotlk skill)

-Country and City: Slovakia, Prievidza

-How long have you played WoW: 6 maybe 7 years if count this year

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):
I havent any irl friend in your guild. One time i met in wotlk yet Sturrm, we were talking about game etc and he became my good friend.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?
lol very funny :D In that moment when u will deciding if kill or no they faster eat you.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:

I am on college so Sunday I am leaving home city to education city and on Wednesday I come back to home about evening...From wednesday to sathurday I can play.

-Your occupation and working hours: College student.

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: Afterlife, Aurora borealis, Pro street elite.. well I play since wotlk released and changed many guilds dont remember them all. If you write to trade chat in some city "do you know tearofear" you get answer :D

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ana/simple

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
I cant link you any screenshot of my UI for reason I want just start work on my priest. If you give me chance join to Sun Tzu community I will be thankful.

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:

I am friendly polite guy :P and main thing, thing which missin many people "patient"

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?
I can do my best, if is not enough, I do more.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? Audi A6 - which I already own

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):

Pre-TBC: I wasnt playing WoW at start I had lvl 60 maybe few days before TBC released

TBC: Done everything, what was around TBC.

WotLK: I have done all except Ulduar.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you?

PC with internet connection and unlimited game time :D ..

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?

I am alone, my girl friend is WoW.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
No, I am not own this thing.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 am
As we haven't started any official raiding yet (only a couple of makeshift raids, downing the two first bosses in bastion), we're not doing any active recruitment.

It is, however, probable that we need a competent healer, but we got no way of knowing if you're any good without seeing it for ourselves (which is hard until you level up).

I'll await a sturrm-post here to see if he vouches for you tho.