Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Quantic - balance druid
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Quantic - balance druid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild:both

-Character name:Quantic

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):balance and resto.246 avg lvl.didn t bought anything for 2 months now,cause of cata release,have about 3500 jp

-Professions (lvl):skinning 450 jc 421

-Country and City:athens greece

-How long have you played WoW:before WotLK,summer 2008

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):melchayah we are friends,been playing alot togethere.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? kill them to end suffering

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: everyday about 3 or 4 hours.

-Your occupation and working hours:i m in screenprinting,my own job,plus 2 bars,one is opening next month

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:DXIL,left cause i rerolled and changed server.(lightning's blade)

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tic/simple

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/: srry,making changes with addons to see what fits me..

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: I think i m a fun guy to play with,have humor,i m peaceful and mature, idon t like dramaqueens,
like trips,been around the world alot,half french half greek.i like good food and nice drinks..cocktails :)

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?well in my opinion maturity and peace of mind is important, so that you can communicate on the same lvl with guild mates.not yelling cursing and humiliating other plp.seen alot of that in wow unfortunately.

-If you were a car, what kind would it be? suzuki samurai,those things can climb anywhere,they r like goats :)

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):not alot,os,icc 10,don t remember all

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? my kiteboard equipment and my best friend "brother" olivier

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? broke up about 4 monts ago,she didnt have any probs with me playing wow though.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
Nope

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:55 pm
who is this melchayah that you know in our guild? i know there is a player with a similar name in another guild.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 pm
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... yah/simple

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=6178

two same names on one server but different guilds? i don think that s possible....
srry if i m wrong...

met litricon too,nice guy..

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:24 am
User avatarSite AdminJoined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:04 amPosts: 4742Location: A Cozy Tatami with my Baby
On Hold... our current needs have not yet been determined.

On a long enough Timeline the Survival Rate of Everyone drops to ZERO
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Click Me
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:54 pm
Ok,thx very much.
If you need additional inf pls let me know.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:04 pm
well guys can be put in the sun tzu ranks?been waiting for a long time.bought a new pc and waiting to be delivered on thursday.balance druid with restoration abilities:) (lvl 84) hiting 85 when the new pc will arrive. thx..

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
When your computer is up and running again, send me a pm ingame...For a chat.

/Sernard

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm
kk,thx again..

Offline Profile E-mail