Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Hunter MM Alieria
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Hunter MM Alieria

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:44 pm
[Hunter]Alieria

---------------------------------------------------------

-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: Friend Spot =]

-Character name: Alieria

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?): Marksman and dualspec is empty dont know whether to do beastmastery or survival

-Professions (lvl): Engineering 450 First-Aid 443

-Country and City: Scotland Edinburgh

-How long have you played WoW: started last summer (2009) and stopped around January (2010) and now i have just started up again

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): hallona(priest) RL family friend

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do? emm run... get a hypogriff from my shed fly away you know your average day kinda stuff..

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:weekends, weekdays when im not working.

-Your occupation and working hours: sales assistant(new look) 12-16 hours

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: the espada (friends guild got disbanded when me and friends stopped playing)

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Alieria (dnt laugh at main hand weapon, im working on it)

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/: dont have any ( and currently installing updates... sorry)

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: fun times but serious when i need to be. enjoy the game to its full potential and share my ideas with others and just be silly and have fun really.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch? im unpredictable i can sometimes get confused within my own brain who knows what i might do. i <3 computers have a laptop (currently broken) and a desktop (working)

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk): done most 25 mans never got a chance to do lich king kinda stopped when they got released but can do TOGC, Onixa, Uldaur and everything else... im grinding honor to get the Wrathful bow(it looks F**Kin EPIC)

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? ermm some champagne and strawberries and probs my Girlfriend. =]

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? yup got a girlfriend ( 8 months) and she doesnt know that i have started up yet my rl friends didnt want her to know that we play it :L haaha i dont mind ill show her it sometime lol she will probably want a go...

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account? nope whats that.....

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pmPosts: 377Location: Behind you!!!
Thanks for applying but we cannot offer you a spot in Sun Tzu.

Good luck in your quest to find a guild.