Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Frenschmeat - Shadow Priest
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Frenschmeat - Shadow Priest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:52 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild:
It's an application hoping to get accepted and play with you guys in Cataclysm.
-Character name:
Frenschmeat
-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):
I'm a Priest specced Shadow as main. I also Got Discipline as dualspecc which could easily be changed to Holy if needed.
-Professions (lvl):
Atm I got nothing but I'm on my way to skill Skinning and Mining to earn alot of gold in the begining of cata
-Country and City:
I'm born and raised in Sweden with some African roots in me.
-How long have you played WoW:
Played WoW now in 3 Years time started to play when I began my first year in Swedish Gymnasium.
-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):
I don't know any of the guys in here just seen and inspected some people in org/dalaran, also heard about you from a friend who played in here named Fedore, he said he played with you guys back in the 70's and that you were good at that time.
- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?
I'd let them taste the steel of my Cannon's (Biceps)
-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:
Ohh, that's to many hours to count in hours, had a surgery few days ago in my knee so currently I'm unemployed and more likely paralyzed;)
-Your occupation and working hours:
As it sais, Unemployed and "paralyzed";)
-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:
Just been in IRL guilds with my Character, never really been in any hardcore guild.
-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... renschmeat
-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2729/56331200.jpg
-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
I can add good spirit and give you an active player that knows how to dps and know other "hard encounters by watching friends play.
-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?
Well, I'm a very fast learner which I see as a good thing since it's soon cataclysm and it's coming new encounters.
-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):
Vanilla - None, Watched a few friends play MC.
TBC - None, Watched 2 of my best friends play MH,BT and SWP
WoTLK - Cleared all up ICC, also watched my friend playing LK HC 25, His Name is Predicte Currently in "The Zoo"
Why My xp is this low is cause I've never really played hardcore until the last few weeks because of my knee injury and It's a good way of using the time to something. And I decided to go hard go pro in Cataclysm.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you?
I'd bring a lifelong 5starhotel-bufé and the finest women in town.
- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?
No, "free" from that
- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
No I dont, my pw's is to hard for Pentagon hackers to crack;)

La viande suédoise

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:41 am
While it's a nice application, we're currently not actively recruiting, simply due to not knowing what and how many we need when raids are starting up again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 am
Which means we cannot accept you at this point. Thank you for applying, though.

Offline Profile E-mail