Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Saurean the hunter
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Saurean the hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 pm
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:26 pmPosts: 1Location: Frederiksberg, Denmark
Hunter, Saurean lv 78 and rising fast

---------------------------------------------------------

This is a friend basis application. I am a real life friend of Aramisa. I also hope to earn my place in raids in time.

-Character name:
Saurean

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):
Hunter lv 78, Beastmaster (51/18), single specced atm.

-Professions (lvl):
Leatherworking (416)/Skinning (450)

-Country and City:
Denmark, Copenhagen

-How long have you played WoW:
On and off since 2005, or 1995 if you include the original Warcraft.

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):
Aramisa is my reallife friend for more than half my life,

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?
I'd probably check for a cure. If it was a worldwide infection, and no cure was possible, I would start searching for weapons to protect myself. I would love to say that I would start hacking and slashing, but that would probably result in a quick death. Melee Weapons of choice if I had to: Sniper w silencer, shotgun and Katana. But most likely I would seek remote places without zombies. Maby head to islands that could sustain life through fishing and/or aggriculture.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:
Unemployed: about 4 hours every day.
Employed: Weekends 4 hours in the evenings.

-Your occupation and working hours:
Currently unemployed.
Educated in mediaproduction and management for web and print. Have worked until recently as a Project Manager for Heidelberg.

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:
I have forgottten their names. numerous small unimportant guilds.
I have been a guild leader for a small social levelling guild with around 20 active players. I quit as guildleader because it took up too much time.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Saurean

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7222 ... 165940.jpg

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
I am a mature and helpfull person, and hope to give my skills where needed. I dont have much raiding experience, but have had plenty levelling experience. I am a good hunter, or so I like to think, and hope to bring my druid and Paladin up to lv 80 as well. I also have Beta experience, but have been more occupied with getting my hunter to level 80 before Cataclysm than testing.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?
I take WoW as serious as the real life. I dont break agreements lightly, a promise is a promise even ingame. I have an inner wish to do my best, which means that I read a lot about my classes and how to play them. You can levell a hunter with only an Arcane shot and Steady shot rotation, because they are so powerfull, but I see an honor in learning about my class and how to play it to the best of my abilities. So focus assist and misdirection are a must, my backwards-key have been changed to wingclip ages ago, and all my trinkets and buffs have been macroed in groups. My first special pet was Humar whom I camped for days, I would still be using him if it were not for the perfect Furious Howl of the wolf. Beasmaster FTW ;-) ...oh yesss... in Cataclysm BM if also an endgame spec!!!

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):
I have had no interests in raids untill recently.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you?
Survivalstuff, fishingrod/net, knife, iPhone, waterfilter, coffe, axe, shovel. I would probably bring my daughter because my heart tells me so, but on the other hand it would be cruel if I were to strand her there as well... then maby Lily Thai or Scarlet Johanson.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?
I have a whife who tells me if I play too much, but she reads a lot her self, so she has an understanding. I also have a daughter who is a bit more demanding.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
Yes.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:32 pm
Hell yea, Danish invasion :p

We will outnumber the Greeks :p or not......

-Ara

ROAAAAAAAAAAAR ;)

-Ara
Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 pm
Posting from copenhagen, can be bribed with beers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:34 pm
User avatarMonkeyJoined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:25 pmPosts: 1296Location: athens - greece
Fuertes wrote:
Hell yea, Danish invasion :p

We will outnumber the Greeks :p or not......

-Ara

no way

http://ctprofiles.net/14563
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:43 pm
Accepted for friend spot. Welcome. Talk to any officer online for an invite,

Let me also commend you for your application.

Offline Profile E-mail