Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Glomin Death Knight Frost DPS
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Glomin Death Knight Frost DPS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 am
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: As a Raid member

-Character name: Glomin

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?): DK, Frost dps, OS: Frost tank - The gear is currently on 5342 gs - 41 k hp UB

-Professions (lvl): JWC 450 / Mining 450

-Country and City: Slovakia , Bratislava ( Capital City)

-How long have you played WoW: 4 years with breaks ( since vanilla)

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on): I dont know anyone in your guild

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?: Hmm, maybe a Zombie BBQ

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: 3-4 hrs, when nothing happens i play on alts or i dont play

-Your occupation and working hours: Student , usually im from 8:30 - 14:30 or 15:30 in school

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them: Vanilla: Supreme ( 4th on server) - was a hardcore raiding guild - left because it got really hardcore, like 9 hrs a day playing, every day raid or so..
TBC: Angels of Death , social raiding guild : cleared out hyjal , SSC, BT - Tanked illidan in shadow form
Wotlk: eXperience, semi hardcore raiding guild, , left because migrated to stormscale
Inception, raided with them but G leader ninjaed G bank and disbanded

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &cn=Glomin

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5272/raiduii.jpg

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
I can help people whenever needed, i also can bring humour to the raid, i never nerdrage etc.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?
Brains! :D Im an experienced raider so i never screw up on raids :) Im always chilled, dont get angry about stupid things (like some ppl on pug :)

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):
Vanilla: MC, BWL Cleared out TBC: Hyjal, SSC, BT Cleared out (tanked shadow phase of illidan) WotLK: ICC 10 6/12 (plus Valithiria ) - mostly pugged , ICC 25 4 Bosses ( had no luck for good groups on 25 man pug :( )), ToC 10,25 Cleared out.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? I would bring a satellite phone and a private jet to leave whenever i want

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?
I aint got a GF

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
I had, not anymore though

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:42 am
User avatarJoined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 amPosts: 173Location: Romania
Quote:

-How long have you played WoW: 4 years with breaks ( since vanilla)

So you've started playing at 9?! :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 am
lol?

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:16 pm
User avatarJoined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:36 pmPosts: 2188
Thank you for applying to us but at the moment we are waiting to see how our newly recruited players perform before we eventually recruit more players.

Good luck with the search for a guild.