Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Yuuny-Holy/Disc Priest
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Yuuny-Holy/Disc Priest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:01 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild: This is an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid Member

-Character name: Yuunylól

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):PvE Holy and PvP spec, i can change my PvE spec to disc if you want but wont remove PvP spec

-Professions (lvl): 450jwc, 450mining, 450tailoring, 325engi

-Country and City:Slovakia,Bratislava

-How long have you played WoW:Since start of TBC so something around 4years

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):I think i dont know anyone

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?WTF

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week: Im usualy in school untill 16:00-17-:00 then i can play until maybe 24:00 and on weeks i can play how much i want

-Your occupation and working hours: Im a student at this moment

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:I was in many guilds but last time i was in guild Insanitarium wich was disbanded

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... nyl%C3%B3l

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/: http://tinypic.com/r/k4h7iw/7

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self: I can add a very experienced, brained healer. A guy that doesnt nerd rages or rage quits, a guy who is so fucking unlucky on rolls that he is caring just about progress :D

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch? As i said im playing wow really long time and im really experienced healer and i know pretty much everything about priest in both PVP and PVE aspects

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk): Wasnt playing on vanilla, on TBC i wasnt PvEing i was pretty much pure PvPer and in wotlk i did every raid except RS since now

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you? Kinda stupid question but well, if i would have GF ofc ill bring her but no idea what i would bring.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW? Im single at this moment

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account? No but im going to buyt it in next 1-2weeks

I hope ull give me a chance even when my experience in ICC isnt bigest but im experienced healer and only thing i need to do is check a strat once and ill wont have problems on any boss. From what ive readed youre looking like a very good guild with very good comunity of cool guys.

Edit: I have also a rogue Yuuny so if DPS will be needed i can sometimes use him

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:00 pm
I'm sorry for the late answer, but we cannot provide you a raid spot at the moment.
Good luck in your search for a guild.