Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  [Warrior] Fury
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

[Warrior] Fury

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:50 am
---------------------------------------------------------

-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild:
A raid member.

-Character name:
Nelphíe

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):
Warrior , Fury dps and pvp offspecc as arms ( but can be changed for arms pve )

-Professions (lvl):
450 Blacksmithing / 450 Engineering.

-Country and City:
Sweden Arboga.

-How long have you played WoW:
3years 7months.

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):
I dont know anyone in the guild atm. I just migrated here.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?
i would open my closet and grab my 9mm then go down to the basement and grab an Axe and some gear. Kill them all and burn them on the yard then take the next plane to mexico.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:
Atm i play a lot , around 13 hours per day.

-Your occupation and working hours:
i get my first job on monday , i will start work 01.00 til 04.00 am. so it wont take up my raiding time.

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:
This early january i joined Future me. top1 best guild on Spinebreaker eu ( my old server) we went 11/12 normal without icc buff. but then one day we had a 10 man hc raid early on a saturday 10.00 in the morning so i blackout on the keyboard cus i had this huge hangover and couldnt stand raiding 6 times a week at those timers. so i got kicked ^^. then i joined reborn 4-5 months later. we did pretty good but then it disbanded so i migrated here.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... lph%C3%ADe

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
http://img413.imageshack.us/i/wowui.jpg/

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
Well to start with ever since i were born i ben skilled in gaming and i ben loving it, when i were about 6-7 i got my first nintendo and i ben playing ever since. It prolly sounds like im a fat geek atm but not realy i have sociality irl aswell. I em a skilled Skateboarder and i love exteme sport, ben training mma for 4 months now and putting a few hours a day into wow dosnt hurt. What i can add to the guild is a great dps warrior who will do hes best and learn quick.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?
I respect peoplo like they respect me. I Always get into tacts before raiding and fail by me is rare.

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):
i started in the very beggining of tbc so i were a bit late. i joined a guild that raided karazhan as a offtank. then it went beter i becamed a maintank. but then i got tired of tanking so i went fury dps and cleaved so much dmg that i joined a higher rankd guild. we did gruul > ssc / tk both closely cleared and mh some bosses. started up in bt 3-4 bosses when i got replaced cus they merged with a higher ranked guild. in wotlk i done full naxx. full ulduar with some hc modes. toc 25 /10 hc cleared. ( not 25 man hc anub tho )
icc 10 = 12/12 . icc 10 hc 7/12. 25 man icc = 11/12 (since january) 25 man icc hc = 3/12. (at this hc time i never ben in a good guild but ben trying most of the bosses hc ).

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you?
i would bring a bong , and a whole bunch of Jack Daniel's.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?
i have this chick atm ben togheter for 2months, shes young and its my moms man's daughter ^^. so hes pretty pissed and i told this chick many times that i do what the **** i want. i get drunk high and play wow whenever i want and you aint gonna ruin it so beter accept it or u can leave. and seems like she accepted it so she wont be in my way.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?

No i dont but it's truly secured i never ever got hacked in any game or accounts and i never will.

ps: My gear isnt that upgraded because i havnt raided hardcore since february / mars so but it shouldnt take that long to gear up ;) i do good dps still ;>.
Thx for reading.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 amPosts: 207
You might wanna check the post made just before yours... its not my call ofc. - but judging from that post, it seems theres no room for more Warriors...

Still, await an answer from an officer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 am
User avatarJoined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 amPosts: 207
Could someone reply to this poor waiting warrior? :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:25 pm
User avatarJoined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:36 pmPosts: 2188
We are not recruiting any more players for the rest of wotlk. Good luck in the search of a guild.