Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  [Warrior]Boubounizei
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

[Warrior]Boubounizei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:53 pm
-Is this an application to join Sun Tzu as a Raid-Member or as a Friend of someone in the guild:
This is an application to join Sun Tzu as a raid-member and as a friend of 2 people in the guild.

-Character name:
Boubounizei

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):
I'm a protection warrior with arms dualspecc because i'm doing pvp. Besides that, i've started farming fury dps gear but still it needs a lot of work.

-Professions (lvl):
Blacksmithing 130 and mining 32

-Country and City:
Greece and Athens

-How long have you played WoW:
6 months

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):
Vincet da shammy and Acidjohn da rogue are two very good friends of mine in real life and we hang out together almost everyday.

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?
I would have slaughtered them all. Survival comes first.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:
I play everyday and around 50 hours per week.

-Your occupation and working hours:
Currently i attend a greek university and i don't have a job, so no limitations of that kind for me.

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:
I've only been in ZAO, a guild of some in real life friends. The main reason i want to leave them is because we had no pve progress at all and i want to see all the aspects of the game.

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Boubounizei

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:
I'm using the WoW interface and some simple addons: omen,atlasloot and quartz, so here it is http://yfrog.com/73wowscrnshot083010154619kj

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:
I can add a responsible extra tank with humour, dedication and a good online friend. And i know a lot about football ;P

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?
I have a third leg.

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):
No raiding exp in vanilla or TBC. In the 6 months i'm playing this game i have 7/12 tanking experience on icc10 and 5/12 on icc25 with pugs. I've tanked full on toc10/25, some bosses in voa10/25 and onyxia10/25.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you?
I would bring a tequilla and i would love to be with a mage.

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?
Things are complicated in this part of my personal life but i can assure you there are no problems or any whining at all when i'm playing wow.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?
Yes i do.

Last edited by boubounizei on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:17 pm
Hmm what can i say about this malaka..To start off, i've known this guy 3 years now and i can assure you that this type of person is what we want in our guild..A very social dude(unlike meh),kind,funny,really smart(when he wants to think :P) and above all a good friend..His experience though is not even close to ok but he is a very fast learner..Despite the fact that he plays only 6 months he knows his char pretty good..We might cannot offer him a raid spot but we can offer him our family and a chance to be part of it..

Last but not least,he supports the one and only team OLYMPIAKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Boubou with your apply,hope to see you onboard mate:D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:26 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:59 amPosts: 288Location: Göteborg - Sweden
this application made my eyes hurt,
he is probably colorblind, and will probably have trubble moving out of fires
:P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 pm
hahahahaha i'm not colorblind neither i have trouble moving out of fires, its just red and white mate, nothing more 8)

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:59 pm
User avatarMonkeyJoined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:25 pmPosts: 1296Location: athens - greece
norpan wrote:
this application made my eyes hurt,
he is probably colorblind, and will probably have trubble moving out of fires
:P

its typical olympiakos culture : as long as its red and white, nothing else matters...

This malaka is fresh to the game, but has played enough(very active player) to know more than the basics..
As long as you dont get involved in a football conversation, this guy is a good addition to the guild imo.

thumbs up 8)

http://ctprofiles.net/14563
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 pm
nice colours, clearly a Liverpool supporter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 pm
Is he okay with that the whole guild are Panathinaikos fans?

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:42 pm
Lonsj wrote:
Is he okay with that the whole guild are Panathinaikos fans?

That's the only semi-ok greek team right?

Olympiakos is turkish just like Galatasaray?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm
hahahahahah ofcourse we are not like galata! I don't know if the guild members are fans of panathinaikos but that's fine with me.
Frykt, first placed in my heart is olympiakos and second liverpool...what can i say about anfield and their supporters? they rock!

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 pm
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
At this time we don´t have room for you in the guild.. Thank for applying and feel free to try again on a later date.

/Sernard

Offline Profile