Board index  »  Apply to Sun Tzu  »  Arcane mage application
 Post new topic   This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1    

Arcane mage application

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:01 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 pmPosts: 3Location: Örebro, Sweden
Character name: Drcrazy

-Class, Specc and Dualspecc (Also how is your gear for your dualspecc?):

Mage, arcane. My dualspec is arcane pvp at the moment.

-Professions (lvl):

Engineering (431). Jewelcrafting (437) Cooking (386).

-Country and City: Örebro, Sweden.

-How long have you played WoW:

I've been playing on and off since patch 2.1.

-Who if any in this guild do you know and what is your relation to them? (Irl, ingame, brother and so on):

I know Mudiin (in game) and Drabo (brother).

- If all of your friends and your whole family turned into zombies what would you do?

Since zombies can't run I'd slowly start walking away, saving energy. Then I'd go to the closest police house and find some weapons. When it's time to pew pew I would make sure only to reload the guns the way Lara Croft does it, maybe I'd try to jump through the air like a football goalie while shooting also. That way it would be double the awesome.

-How much and when do you play, during a normal week:

A few hours between school and homework, between 16:15 and 20:00 approximately. On weekends I play a much as I want to, well almost. But I will most probably be on in the evening and through much of the night.

-Your occupation and working hours:

I study. I get up about 6 in the morning and get home by about 16:15 (GMT+1)

-Guilds that you have played with and why you left them:

I have mostly played in social guilds so far and they haven't been too serious, I've rarely left a guild though. Most of the time they fall apart, then I leave. ^^

-Provide a link to the WoW Armory Database :

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Drcrazy (Yes I'm probably wearing pvp gear when you are checking this.)

-Provide a link to a recent screenshot of your UI http://www.imageshack.us/:

http://img824.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnsh ... 93429.jpg/

-What do you think you can add to our guild, tell us about your self:

I'm a friendly, easy-going guy and I hope I can provide some artillery in raids and help eaze your lack-of-people problem and have fun of course. As you can see from my binds I do not keyboard turn.

-What is so special about you which makes you stand out from the bunch?

I refrain from calling people names even if they are. I don't go "to their level" I try to simply act mature. I joke but I also know when to be serious.

-How much raiding experience do u have (vanilla , TBC & in Wotlk):

In TBC I mostly raided the "casual" raids, Kara, maggy, gruul etc and WotLK is about the same, done all raids except some bosses in Ulduar. I haven't done any hard-modes and I have only downed 6/12 in ICC but I know tacts for a lot more.

- If you were stranded on a desert island, what would you bring and who would you like to be stranded there with you?

I would like to bring a portal gun and my worst enemy. A portal gun appears, I teleport back home and my worst enemy is still there, It's super effective!

- Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend and how do they feel about you playing WoW?

Nope.

- Do you have a Authenticator attached to your battle.net account?

No, but I might get one soon.

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:23 am
User avatarJoined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:47 amPosts: 95
He is really good, and a cool guy who isn't loot horny and doesn't rage. He knows his class very well.

He could potentially be a great addition to the raid, perhaps start off in the Friday Drunken Raids as we need more people to attend that one :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 pmPosts: 3Location: Örebro, Sweden
Taubah wrote:
He could potentially be a great addition to the raid, perhaps start off in the Friday Drunken Raids as we need more people to attend that one :)

Exactly, anything will do since I'm only in my current guild because of the name (it's my guild). :)

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm
User avatarJoined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:48 pmPosts: 65
played with us in the drunken raid
decent player and knows what to do

Offline Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 pm
Thank you for your application and sorry for the late reply.

You didn't state if you were applying for a friend or raid spot. But I'm willing to give you a tryout spot, even though I cannot promise you will get a chance to prove yourself in the main raids right away.

I expect you to be prepared for all the encounters we are facing atm.

If this sounds ok with you, pm an officer ingame for an invite.

Offline Profile E-mail