Board index  »  General stuff!  »  Hi guys
Page 1 of 1    

Hi guys

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:10 pm
Hey, i just came to think about my time playing world of warcraft, and i came to look at this forum, its amazing to see how many of you guys still playing. Wow, it feels so good to see all those familiar names again. Cobbi, muertimus, sturrm (miss your stories btw), sernard and Xumi (were you in ST when i was playing?). I would probably mention more names if i could find a proper member list :)

Anyway, i just came to say hi, i dont expect you guys to remember me, but i just want to say some of the best times i had in my 5 years long wow career was in this guild. And it's something i will always remember.

Tarententula

Edit: I cant reply to posts on this forum so i have to edit this one in order to give you an answer.

Sernard:
It's going great. After i quit wow i realised that there was another game happening outside my door, a game that is way harder, and has a completely different leveling system and way better graphics. It was hard in the beginning but i managed grind my way up somehow :)

I'm actually back to school now, working on getting the grades to go to university and study psycology.

How are things in wow? Are there still many people playing? Are you still raiding?

Last edited by tarententula on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:29 am
User avatarJoined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 amPosts: 1552Location: SWE
Tarentuala the warlock if i remember correctly !!! And yes i was here when you played :)

What u up to these days!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 pm
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:25 pmPosts: 840Location: Sweden
Heeey dudeling
I always get alittle happier when I actually remember the people that do posts like this =)

ahaa levelling IRL are we?
Tried it myself but after a few levels of grinding a fictional world is kind of a neat thing to hang out in every once in a while

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:43 pm
User avatarSite AdminJoined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:04 amPosts: 4742Location: A Cozy Tatami with my Baby
Maybe we can find a way to get you to be able to post!!!!

Great to hear from you again!

On a long enough Timeline the Survival Rate of Everyone drops to ZERO
Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Click Me
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 am
User avatarSite AdminJoined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:58 amPosts: 2010Location: Stockholm Sweden
Hi there m8!

Glad to hear everyting is going your way! Im myself out leveling IRL as well. Still around here everyday though.

Keep us updated and feel free to join our facebookgroup as well.

Best regards

Muerto